Monday, June 11, 2018

Napkins love ..( how i met her) Confession 21



Sometime in the late 1990’s..
She walks into the cafe ... no wait, she glides into the  no no  no , if you’re going to tell this story do it correctly ... she waddles (yep that’s right)  into the café  like a wave walking on to the shore  looking for rest yep,  that’s right.
All the Kingz looked up at the same time talk  about irony, even the onez with “somebodies” I am kind of lucky i am single, I don’t think I would of being able to resist her awe  and scent what was that perfume? and found my self in the dog house , like an action movie jawz dropping  drool spilling, eyez opening and getting stuck on  “I can't blink“ shorty hand going on ... shorty definitely had that Y and X factor, the y factor being  " why do you have to look so scrumptious lol delicious appetizing and soul fine in one ", real talk I had never seen so many deer caught in one head light at once it was as if as she walked through time stood still , that slow motion with jiggle and all , the messed up part is that she wasn't even trying to get our attention quite the opposite she was just being her every day self,  but her aura  had our eyes drawn and other organs (lol) like moths to flames and kids to cake politicians to lies ( yep that deep her pull was lol)
Cloudz thoughts - Who's is this stranger who's is soon not to be a stranger lol ,and which Nubian queen is she a direct descendant of or did she just fall off a cloud in heaven  when god wasn’t watching, does it matter ? and one last thing how the hell did she get in those jeans you have to ask these things because I might need instruction on how to get them off her hehehe (confidence black Moses theme music)  ... Cloud focus  pen  yes check  ... paper ? paper?  No paper,  napkin will have to do… Sound of scribbling....


-Ayo ma  you got them eyes that could never be called average, the kind face that causes car  accidentz and stop traffic, before I met I wasn’t asthmatic .
- praying for my sins know because of my thoughts, cause lord I got knows I got to have that, like Talib said how do you do that  this loves like trues raps, you’re the most beautiful girl in the wolrd I see role your eye’ is because your like plz or just because already knew that.
 The curves of your body are the lines to love and ignorant bliss  that you map that , so I can read that respectful alwayz so I lift the cap, your smile attacking my senses please call the doctor stat, can I get a double order with all the extra’s  and the sauce (lol) you like that
If this thing we got going is hip hop you’re the golden era in one  that boom bamp, with a  clap back with a shot of yack , you have me gang war against myself  all I heard was click clack wanting to sink my teeth in your big mac while I stand on top of a mountain and sing to world “ my girl” so I if you give me your number and some mind blowing sticky honey sweet  conversation and some time you might see that , and even if  you throw away this note  your still “ the most beautiful girl in world” nothing in world I can say or do can change that …
Hi my namez Cloud you are
"Slick ... very very slick (laughing to her self while shacking her head) Mr Cloud .. aight then  alright mr oily don't start nothing you can't finish real men alwayz  finish ... the converstation"

No comments: