Sunday, June 24, 2018

The phone off type love ... Confession 27




Sacred … our time together is called the phone off, ride or die sawed off “is she crazy?” well ? sought of,  after work shoulder rubs coconut oil in the hands just to get her clothes off .
We fix it that love and bolt love no tricks versioned after netflix nor the quick fix, in a generation that’s throws away anything Brocken we invested to much “us” so we fix it .
Like the “Carters” we go ape shit, my smile is inspired my sanity got fired and my tongue confessed telling you “your beautiful in more than one way” tell here I never get tired…
What we have is primitive , I gain the world and kiss the universe the less that I take and the more that I give, I love you like a savage  we don’t do luke warm because when I look at you on your soul feel with you your anything but average , wide eye blind I walked into this marriage. They don’t “us” the 11 plus love because when they (the world)  look at each other they stop counting at 10, they love to talk it while we walk it the homie lover friend , resurrected  because for this us I would die and come back to fall in love with again, laughing in my head “mr Godz the prayz answered”, the sound of that last kiss  before we sleep my amen…


No comments: