Sunday, June 24, 2018

The things i think but don't say pt3 Confession 31




Souls so kin,  skin so soft I don't know or at least I can confess I don't know where she starts and I begin, in world of Cloud walkerz we tick the box that sayz yes that’s a win, and there she stands in the shower  body naked soul naked  min d open trying to see godz mind like how did you make it , our values different but always aligned  she so equipped for all of life challenges a soul mate for life climb, as I soap her up the view yep...(lol) I  soak it up [that’s true], she supports my vision and  intrigued  and never jealous of her ambition actually it’s a turn because realise we are the same mission, Romance is not by chance it  is a minimum standard  living in own world we never had a clue how good we had it the good bad habit  wild because we rabbit when pillow talk starts its completely candid falling this thing and its wings out we need to grab it . 


 Unselfish  so it’s role reversal  as she soap me down, I only have one question where did she learn the  technique that’s making the cleansing complete I might sound redundant be it’s the silence that we speak, cold water steaming off hot body’s that’s the honest heat, never mind I feel like a canvas as her try to draw me  while she draw from me (lol naughty smile) tattoo the poetry on mind the moments we don't need to share with social media, thingz we won’t forget when we become old timerz the last memory I would lose is “this” if I got Alzheimer's, the gold for the soul minerz . Non misogynistic eye candy from Godz pantry  your a brand a new flavour to chocolate range , Oscar winner in movie and theatre stage we play on on , my min d feels like a rattled cage I as I towel you dry, but I want you still wet , I love the contradiction what would the people of this world know  about love with no  limits rules and restriction ,they look at us  like we are science fiction,  some how you figured the formula  of not leaving me wanting , real talk… beauty is in the eye of  the beholder so you’re the be gotten, if I time travelled to the future I would write back to starting with “ you will never be forgotten… [ sometimes i think your that mystery book that never ends, i get confused but i embrace it all which one do i want more the lover or the freind but you seem to have the right blend, i hope we never fall into the trap of the limit of ten, just to reget it latter like "i rememeber way back when"]



No comments: