Sunday, June 24, 2018

Anomally ... Confessionz 28




Being different never felt so good, being misunderstood feels so right the heavy light, one flesh one bone a narcissistic world cannot fathom spiritual law the harder I love you the more I love my self, we love loud in silence the way black panthers hunt in stealth , the bank statement doesn’t represent our love bank  and not even close to net wealth , our smiles are flawed yet are real , our laughter comes from a raw place the lost magic of our and nobody elses ( and yes we are selfish about it's ours only) eye contact has god like powers because it slows down time and hand contact  and random kisses the foundation youth the forever young , the world of cloud where 1+1= 3(bound by mr Godz) divided  by 3  = “one”, This thing we share is like the wind you don’t see it , you feel it, while they take picture of it looking like voyeur for facebook the moments we own it , life’s like a blank book  and Mr god love poem about love we wrote it , if how the ancients made love was a language last night we definitely spoke it, and like the philospy stone  dream  alight  conduring gold Good morning I woke to it….. Different that’s why I love u the best way I know how properly,  again the world looks at us and says  “why those 2 are a strange weird  anomly”... When i laugh to my self how did i fall when i never  left the ground, excuse Mr time  after you have passed us  for so long how does this woman make my heart still  race  and pound, shh you see you heard that sound , she turns Queeness to Verbs from nouns and she not afraid to be still so i can from time to time fix her crown, i ove her through and through well i am learning and doing so i loved me to , i don't think twice  me and her are about a word just one that world doesn't use any more  sacrifice ....


No comments: