Monday, June 18, 2018

I want you ... "u" 23 confesionz




If it means I get to spend more time with you ..."u", then I don’t care if you have a couple extra pounds or that your hair is not perfect, straigh kinky or twirling as long as you are my worlding ( yes i made it up), , I want you  "u"  not the image of you and not a model you , because then i would have to model to and i don't have time to, you  “u” the woman I met and watch evolve the more tears mask dissolve the more confident this that love that grow old . No need for the make up from when you said yes, I knew I had a winner the sweetness and cake up and know that we are walking the journey all the stakes up, in a crazy world me and you back to back we are going to show snake up.


If it means you miss yoga class because we wake up early to make love don’t worry mama I got it locked down for all those position, body poetry fitness (it’s the new thing) and I have a Phd in communications, What if your late  for the gym because we stayed up late cuddling and talking  conversation like soul surfing while laughing, then that’s perfect every minutes worth it . Maybe we stay home tonight I cook I between meals I will put some extra love in the food you can get to taste it, eat as much as you want latter in the bedroom (naught smile) don’t worry about the waist, desert is the way I am about to erase it



In a world where are lost in business , get rich or die trying , the  fussing  the fighting the  posting the smoking, can we be different, I lost so many people that I really love not Facebook like, even in the mundane every minute that I am with you Queen it’s worth it. Still on that tip that when walk through the door it up against a wall, the sofa the floor all love sweetness I will the dish beat some thing but there need for stitches. An angel whispered to me to for her your heavens clown and the audience is her … you  “u”, you said you were hungry for these moments so go on eat the soul food



I pray like in the beginning that I get to see  the colour of your eyes more than the back of your phone “I”, or your forehead looking down while you talk and type… when I can’t your eye lifes darkness over takes the light, I hope we have more happy moments in our private lives than we do on social media "live", that how complete the journey of the ride die and like breathing I don’t try I just do it naturally until the end of time that how you are on my mind


No comments: