Thursday, June 14, 2018

Your smile Confessionz 22 pt 1


Your smile makes the bottom of the ocean warm, in my head I site with ancients looking at you talking about the birth of the dawn ... "if she has those eye's she must be the storm", i am looking at her belly i see the unborn.

Your smile there is no denial the muse that has me in the studio dropping heat like the devil when i flow like the nile , and bring life back like walked the green mile, i was guilty of loving you before went to trial. 


Your smile  (let me catch my breathe see what you do to me)   makes me understand a woman worth, it makes me promises i can't keep like woman you never get hurt ... got me slow dancing thinking up skirt, making all kinds of plans about life hard i am make it beautiful not just make it work...


Your smile  makes the sky come down so at least i can put on crown love you verb, because love is no a noun , the adjective happiness more than just live, if i have something when its done i made  mistake when we exchange vows i said my all i would give .. Your...



Your smile make the sun look like a dwarf  when it comes to your warmth heart felt so my heart melt, you role your eyes when i make you laugh with the corniness my soulstress waist hold like a belt ...

No comments: