Sunday, June 24, 2018

The things i think but don't say pt 2 Confessionz 30



So we Finally get home, and before  we get out the car our way of detoxing from the day (and the world)  and what is supposed to be that one kiss to say good bye to the world hello to home and prayer that’s not prayer for travelling mercies and getting home safely , turns back  into that 3 kiss game with last one paused just a little bit,  not that I am complaining  when shorty has mana (bread of heaven) type taste lips ... 
  Foolishly I watch her waddle into the house it gets me every time [Mr Godz when you made this woman did you use sugar … no to simple , honey … no to stero type … Molasses maybe…?  that rough raw sweetness with the head rush that you want to sink your teeth in , skin you want to breathe in could be in ?, when we are part u have me asking silly question like when she is away what’s lifes meaning is skin beaming… hey hey hey snap out it]… Lord if she only knew that power of her that waddle (laughing to my self) 
“ I will meet you up stairs and we can take a shower if you want ?” [ If I want that’s like asking a lion if it became a vegetarian , my favourite part of the day when I get to deconstruct the flower and see her through heavens lenses ], As I peel her clothes off like my Caribbean brethren treat a mango before they eat slow, I know she isn’t pregnant but somehow she has the same glow , just then I remember her mind always pregnant with ideas and her souls awlays birthing love , [ I love the way her frame might stand naked but her spirit and feminity is clothed in wholeness ]. Cloud control it  as I watch water run down shoulderz like melting glacier this is not time for prayer but I am grateful I get to soap this so focus , don’t start nothing you can’t finish  … to late I stuck on the neck kiss like a necklace 2 become one until we are shapeless



No comments: