Thursday, June 21, 2018

Bragging rights Confessionz 25



My queen she is driven like that fast and furious car, a Hershey kiss reflected like the light from the starz, classic like Jayz barz, she warz for her man no Venus just straight up Mars the kind silk skin that reflects her voice you want to capture it and put it in jar … jah
.

In a world that’s anxious all the time and unsure one thing sure rock solid what we got going on as our world that thing is pure so sick with it and her is my cure. Funny you run the world but in bedroom your submitting, super thighs panther eyes claw marks on back the pussy aint not kitten (lol I am grown ass man)




She is my all season blanket, a lot pretty woman but I only see you and I aint blind yet, I am on my demi god because she keeps it cloud wet, (lol) twisted in my head listening to Keith sweet, I am her angel but you see the devil if make her upset, call her on my pillow phone I don’t mind if its collect… We cashing out like a pay cheque ma earned my respect.



Dear lord can you still my mind there something about when she opens her mouth and uses her vocal cords, I fight with myself with invisible smile swords, this is no micro wave love slow cook with the seasoning and juices poured, she stole my heart but she comes back to collect the reward, we can play doctor doctor and our bedroom is the ward… (To be continued)


No comments: