Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cookie Savage on the Forbes rich list Letters to my future wife 34



Shall I recap why you don’t call me the Cookie monster but the Cookie savage, if I recall correct I was the one talking in tongues but you were the one speaking another Language? My tongues was doing the hard yards … you stutter  “can’t bbb ... b…b b…breathe” couldn’t talk, I call that the hurricane tongue  like your tongue ain’t working, there no doubt I appreciate the naked pics you send me when I am work but Ayo Ma  the truths you look way more beautiful in person, I kiss your belly nice and slow no need to rush the flow following the map that says go low, about to be plumber and make the water flow, your skins the page my tongues my finger my body the pen, I am trying to write you a poem entitled orgasm at the end of it all, I want to ask you  where you at shorty ? I won’t be happy and have to do it again unless your reply is I don’t know…


I spend my day thinking about the little things I can do to you to make you make that “aaahhh!” sound, I love that look in your eye as I take off my shirt and tell you “woman tonight my body is you play ground”, the way get on top of me the of 360 ass tender to touch but solid round, inch by inch  yeah that right ma I can feel your heart faster as it pounds, talk is cheap Ma all verbs now no nouns  just “aaaah” sound. Dam I remember making love to you on blanket on the beach in front of ocean, the moon light, lighting your skin so perfect reflecting your inner goddess causing my mind hidden commotion the waves singing a beautiful song with deep rhythm but at the same time watching and giving a standing ovation, you make me demi god the universe watches in dis belief the stars wink and moon looks on kind of jealous, you call me the savage but there are time you leave marks on my body and do things to me that let me know I have no idea who you sometimes, when we make love love even the heavens have to witness… from the first time I made love to you I don’t care what warren buffet has I was on the Forbes rich list woman you are Heavens richness


No comments: