Thursday, March 9, 2017

Barz of love ...letters to my future wife 30

Just before lunch time he walks into her work place with his two friends and a hand full roses wearing  shades and black hates... “You forgot something this morning I thought I would deliver it myself” “awwww thats so sweet” “oh no the roses no those are for me from the fellas... it’s our friendship anniversary silly you left your keys on the dresser” handing them over. Turing a round to leave ( one of the guys starts beat boxing)…



Beautiful black queen understand you’re the one
I love the way your skins baked perfect and it glisten in the sun
Always remember you’re the daughter of the sons of the sons of the sun
Your love a bullet to the head but I bleed love form the lungs
No doubt, I look into your eyes and know I have to make every second count
That grey and old love together Queen that’s our only route
You’re beautiful when you dance full of the spirit of Ali
For the way men have treated through time, I am the one to say sorry
Your like a Marvin Gaye song that moment when he “ohhh weee”
I am be transparent for a moment more of you and less of me
Doing thing to your body I got you wetter than a sea
Blind with xstacy like “dam boy I can’t see”
I heal your heart with my love; I go in deep as in surgically
From day one we being next level mentally and spiritually
I promise to protect you at all times form all forms of harm
 Your like sweetest poem hidden the depth of the Koran
Put your body in my arms, I am be your healing balm
Lay your head up on my chest so I can sing you a plasm
I think I am losing my mind, nah it’s actually gone
I serve you in slow motion yeah I am Trey Songs
….(the other guy stands in front him)
straight into the Hook –
Something about the way you move
Makes me wana lose my mind,
Seek and I know that I am going to find
There something bout, something about you (twice)…

He hands her the rose “I love woman”, and they leave

No comments: