Thursday, March 9, 2017

Karma (Freedom) Barz verse 1


Freedom aka (Karma)

Love the streets of Auckland, once you were warm now you’re cold
Got me feeling like I am standing on the same blocks where the slaves used to get sold
Feeling like my life that story that was never really told
Tatted ghosts on my trigger finger now we know that the truth being told
Sons of the son of the son so my truths way to bold
Bright light, unscripted theatre we watch as the future unfolds
 Deep lake mind state that’s right we cracked the code
We got to fight for our freedoms click clack we lock and load
Keep doing dumb shit for real the racist doesn’t know
I can’t drown in this bitch, Dziva, nigga I was born in the flow
I already fucked with the game your lying in the after glow
Baobab type roots is what is hidden under the afro
An advisor to the Osiris  I am changing the time line
Sometimes confused with Xzibit because when I spit I must shine
Making time for our youth you’re the diamonds in the mine
 I ain’t trying to build bodies young kings we build minds
Scars on my soul from protecting what’s mine
Scars on knuckles from fighting for what’s mine
3rd eye deep vision that I get from the I and I
He told me be careful of the man with fork tongue he can only speak lie
Hook-
I want free I want free I want this free……dom

Just give me my free…..dom I onl ever wanted my free…………dom


No comments: