Monday, March 13, 2017

We laugh to argue ...letters to my future wife 35



“Woman you don’t know what you’re talking about, that's not how i remember any of it, are you off your meds... have young drinking again?” (we laugh), we argue all the time and I like it as we float along this thing called life, in our  little own custom made love ship called our home, We argue about who fell for who first and then we get into it about who fell the hardest … those are the funny funny one that never end without us making love or deep cuddles covered in silence and eye contact, it always starts with your wild  accusation  sounding  like something  like this “Boy you were gone from day one wrapped around my little pinky… and one who can blame  i mean look at me , look at this 100%  authentic can I get some more of your jelly ,type jelly boy you were not ready… yeah I thought you were cute but not all that, not like me truth is it was mercy conversation that got you in, you were more like fungus you grew on me and now I can’t get rid of you (we laugh )” and so we argue in our house filled with laughter love and banter, pillow fights that I let you win 95% of the (that competitive edge posses me lol), 5 minutes latter your laying in my arms bipolar sounding like “From day one I knew you were the one … fine specimen of man you are, my moma always said I had great taste in everything  and i guess that was men 2 and she wasn’t lying i know how to pick em, your boyish good looks chisel visage actually your chisel everything , beautiful brown eyes  staring at them “deep lake” Dziva  made wetter than a deep lake licking your lips and deep V in the corner of your hips. our conversations are like jumping off a cliff with no parachute and not being afraid to die because I know you will catch me, written  in the undertones of your voice and the prophecy that was written on smile and painted by your touch, yep I knew you were my future husband the first time slapped those fresh out the oven buns”  “ is that so ?”  “yes it is” “ it wasn’t the first time I broke you off the mamba I had your eyes in the back of your head?”(we laugh) “It’s not always about that Cloud! (poking my head playfully)  and it not always about you (attitude)…(pause) and that to papi ( we laugh) you did bring the thunder that first time ” " just the first time?" "maybe more than just the first time show me latter" we laugh “I love you” “ I love you more” “ no, I don’t think you can love me more than I love you” “ but i love you like this much”  “ you see that the problem that’s why I love you more I can’t measure it…" we laugh, like I said we argue all the time  but I don’t mind it at all… our love is a fall  no net not earth just sky falling like eagles in the sky.

We argue all the time but it’s the kind of arguing I like to do it keeps this for forever trip until god calls one home love we on fresh … you know the arguments I am talking about (laughing) we argue about who's going to be on top first latter on and for  how long, no panties on or the red or black thong (who said that lol) I argue from arguments sake because it doesn’t real matter what your wearing down there as long as it’s on and they’re coming off and we get on Marvin Gaye "lets get it on , I am good to beats it up like a  mugging the hood  “Woman black and blue, leave you with a  smile on your face but walking funny” “ you better” we laugh. We argue, and half the time I think you’re not listening to me talking to me  about what position we starting in, “ woman this is our  bedroom not a yoga class we sitting in, I don’t care what position your in as long as I am getting in” (we laugh as you put you hand on my face ).  We argue all the time“ you can have the last slice of pizza” “ nah babe  you have it I am trying watch my figure” “aight sounds good to me”(foolish man i was) “ wait so your trying to say that I am fat that’s  why you don’t want me to have the last slice of pizza [that awkward moment all men have when they realize there is no right answer to that question this chess not checker pick your next words wisely ] “Babe your perfect  as you are the truth is if I have the last slice of pizza … (sexy smile) I’m a have more energy  to work harder and longer latter on tonight to work it off to burn rubber  if you know what i mean the truth of the truth is you’re the genius” “ so your trying to say I am fat but sexy” we laugh … I get lost in the sound of your laughter and to honest Mr Gods I don’t want to found or a map.

No comments: