Thursday, March 9, 2017

Iceberg love letters to my future wife 31


Woman your heart will never bleed in silence in my presence, your tears I collect them and hold the sacred believe me your pain when it happens feels like our death sentence, this thing that we share that I call love or the “We”… to world is an iceberg, what they see is nothing real it what’s unseen that’s the real us captured only by the angels lenses…


Don’t forget the iceberg sunk the titanic I might be the Sun but believe me you’re the planet, Dam like when you walk through the do all I can do is marvel and watch each motion in slow motion like kid watching magic, more than a hour away its straight withdrawal I am self-confessed addict, in the back of my head I laugh at and in strange way thank the clowns that broke your heart before they had Queen in the palm of the hand and didn’t know they had it, intoxicate and it not overrated like when you put the joint to your lips or when the fire water hits my soul after a sip … I am not afraid to take it there ma to the drip …





Now that everybody has a tight body and a fat ass what sets you apart, what makes me stay and respect my promise of fidelity, simple you have that iceberg factor… your conversation and mental stimulus is nuclear reactor, your raw rugged and yet somehow super feminine the realness the what you see is what you get, these other women well they there trying to get an Oscar type actors. In the bedroom (oh dear lol) these girl are T rex, but you’re a savage on the D and when give the B  or the cookie that’s why they can’t compete with a raptor. 

No comments: