Monday, March 27, 2017

i aint' leaving ... ever Letter 38

Believe me and if not… Then … “Mr Gods please tell her for me” If the tests came back negatively opposite for Cancer and they shaved your hair off or you lost a breast, 
I ‘m a be the one  to first one to step up and say yes to the really real  love test, when you throw up I am a be the clean-up, lean up, to hold up  to get up the stairs hop on my back or is it the arms express but we are going up just say giddy up, woman when i said  forever i meant it so while lying in bed resting  i will give the sexy smile you will always be beautiful to me i be  "whats up" like its a first but this in the condition Ayo can drop you a poem  with your permission, this is not slavery and you will never be a burden we are the definition of commit a lot of people say it we will live and pray it, drink from my heart there will always be love water in this cup for you and our children… if the rumor of tumor  was not a rumor … how do you like my new ink  you now our scars are in sync ... so if it was on your head look at how think ....


Shorty we got excited  Mr Gods blessed us but then somehow  we lost the baby , your pain is deeper than mine so every night i will hold you,  i understand you don't want to make love i'll just hold do you , i am doing my best to keep it together but understand we both going half crazy you can thank the amazing two that raised me .If you had an accident and broke your back, i promised at those stairs woman in this house there would never be lack, i would have to become a master of time , double up on the grind  and still give you the most precious thing i can give you ... no woman not the D lol kidding my time.



There are times when we both are gonna get heated (you know you), i don't know maybe lifes hit that hard all at once and feel we both feel defeated, i am staying  with you my pride i am eat , Mr Gods i can please  get heavenly string and needle a portion of divine  her hearts bleeding and need  it... we need it .' and should the father call me back up into the heavens  when you walk and stare up everyday  and that one sing cloud stalks you.. i told you i will stay...

No comments: