Friday, March 10, 2017

My secret super powers letter to my future wife 33



Woman have I ever told you how Amazing your first name sounds next to my last one. (Laughing) You have me using my husbandly super hero powers so that I can love you fearlessly …unconditionally,  the way I said I would when I gave you my “word is bond” in the vows, before I met you my soul was lonely for a long time and I promised myself not to take the goodness that is you for granted. When I dropped a knee Queen I knew I had met a soul I would not love based on circumstance or preference like the rest of the world we live in, a world that loves based on “if I like what you like, you will like me” if I do what you do or what you expect of me you will accept me nah Ma that’s not us we on that other level we different and we like it like that. Despite our imperfection failure and flaws Mr Gods gave us a new lens and in each other we saw something special precious worth brushing off the dust nurturing and unapologetic-ally loving…



So Mr God give me courage to fearlessly openly vulnerably love her… despite what she might do to hurt me, despite those moments when treats me not so quite right we all human and we all have moments some more than others lol, give me that courage to love her this way despite what going on at work in my own crazy family, in my career lord knows I am not getting any younger in my body, woman I am using my husbandly super hero power so that when life unavoidable difficulties visit us you can count on as you did in the past to bend but not break and never take out on you if anything extend my hand open and warm for you. Woman you count on me that when life gets messy … I run into the telephone both and transform into a mop (what? Don’t judge me lol it’s my poem I say what I want) and clean it up, and whne you need and crave intimacy where other men ran and called you clingy,  that’s when I put on my cape  sorry no take off my shirt tap the left side of bring it in and turn into your personal supper teddy 

No comments: