Sunday, March 12, 2017

Letter from Father to his Surrogate daughter pt 1





Sometimes I wish I was your real biological father, simply because you’re beautiful… mind body and soul note I didn’t say perfect I said beautiful and imagine in my own strange way somehow I might of contributed to your DNA genetic code make up which is not true and never will be … I take heart in that as we walk to together I hope to contribute to the DNA of your life’s sweet memories, soul and mind … tenacity audacity I got this and don’t take shit from people and life mentality when life’s unkind. Children learn from what they see not what we say and your smart and not blind, understand I am just a man super as a father the flaws show from the cracks inside so know along this journey I will show my wrong and right… sound foolish but by watching me I hope I am your cheat code to life, you can be anything you want to be in life with hard work determination but I assure it won’t happen overnight … more than a woman  a dream chaser in the life you will more than someone mother and wife. Best thing I can teach  you is stay focus, unless that man actually is the one and you’re sure don’t simply accept gifts they often come with motive’s… 

No comments: