Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Nothings put above us ....letters to my future wife 37

You show me more mind more kind , your heart and less skin , and I respect you for that Ma we trying to get there and we got the map....you write on my back while I write my raps, it your mind i want to get in first to satisfy a hidden thirty, i seen i don't think you have issues  i think your souls longed for my soul tissue, Northern star understand i miss you Mr Gods called me a king with no crown   he called you Queen when you were become still a verb and not a noun, like the underground i down , the way we make eye contact  i make sure in the here know, I don’t know how much time we have Mr Gods going to give but making you best art in the world and laughter and you Aghhh when  I break your back the best sound. 
Is it just the way we are or the fact that every morning we both wake and on our minds we contemplate how to make the other want to feel, outsider said it would last puppy love honey moon periods … silently proven wrong by time unless we get remarried at the start of every week, you make me feel like a man strong and find way to make your legs go weak , you polish the bomb  I walk through the door  your looking like the A bomb , playing in the back ground R Kelly I don’t see nothing wrong… I think "Mr God everybody deserves someone  who really intensely love "I"  so please protect us … I remember my vows to put nothing above us and always respecter us

Standing in front of you at night is like when I stand in front a mic about to drop that real boom bap rap my life and have the greatest Audience. When you ask me … I won’t say "I say sorry I am too busy ?”  maybe I will the one ask  “so happy are you to see ?” if I did slap me until I am dissy  the kiss me on the for head and make love to me until I am dissy, we lay back for real …like Sunday on Lionel for its too easy… I am the sun you’re the moon every time we cross paths it now you to kiss me … you’re the simplest part of  the after vows new life’s philosophy  “Woman just love me ?”... your heart body and mind proud to be the protector, if died and came back i be Like Dj Mr Gods rewind selector




No comments: