Monday, March 27, 2017

Boots the father and the son Snippet from ...Crazy enough to love me

( After a long silence) Son… when the time comes (sad eyes) you will meet the ancestors when they need you as they need me soon, until then don’t worry about them too much just know they watch over you at all time, you carry them in your veins so never fear that your alone , when you look in the mirror they are also looking back at you …  never be afraid to war  to protect the family and what is rightfully yours  like freedom love and dignity things Ggven by Mr Gods (hesitation) …I am not  as super as you think I am man who has moments of genius … but to be a super hero son  like the greats …(laughing ) like me it’s all in the boots, Superman boots, Batman Boots, Super fly boots, Jimmy Hendrix boots, Bob Marley boots, Shaft the boooots.”
(In awe) Wow dad . (slapping his forehead) The booooots … silly me and  all this time I thought it was in the cape and wearing your undies outside kind of silly, now I can look cool like you and keep my undie s private I really didn’t  want the girls see my private ones”
( laughing at the reasoning of a child) “No  your secret safe with me and your mom, son it’s all in the boots and a good leather jacket helps, it’s like your cape”
“oh … boots, leather jacket got it …. Dad can you put me on your shoulders so I can practice flying”

“(laughing) sure son anything you want, accept coming with me to visit the ancestors”

No comments: