Thursday, February 23, 2017

Broken beautiful Letter to my future wife 29






·         Woman you’re so beautiful my eyes are tired of starring at you so much so that they’re sending text twitters and Instagram brain complaining about a lack of blinking and sleep, loves like your foot prints in the sand you leave love where ever go, I see you  for you broken pieces of glued back poetry, Mr Gods artistry, “lost in meaningless worlds there she was  in meaningless words beautiful” I dare to contradict bring meaning to word in the eye of the beholder beautiful her heart soul and body I must insist , I can’t lie a little jealous when I know other men look at her and think “dam  wow … now that is beauty from soul through  the skin, so what I say your beautiful … I am just knocking on heaven door  Citizen will you let me in …



·     
    
Beautiful pieces of Broken pottery put back together again the world see your cracks i see your beauty, listen to my voice  sincerity my eyes talk to believe me with doubt when I look into your eyes I know we have to make every second count, make up to break up we don’t take that route,  your more to me than worthwhile I didn’t change because you asked me to I didn’t so magic could breathe in this world  “We the Us” no doubt its  the new life style…. Woman what wrong with you, you make me do all things that a man’s not supposed to do, this voodoo that you do makes me have no cool , and act a fool .

No comments: