Tuesday, April 4, 2017

i am the Dj your the song Letters to my future wife 39


Tonight i am the dj your my crowd  and i am about to play that the thong (clearing throat) i mean song ...(lol you know whats on my mind) all night long, today I am be the professor  and give you that ass i mean class and do revisions until you pass with an  Aghhh  i mean A you get my secret stash ....I love it when I hear you laugh  you’re the answers to some of my happiness math, we live in our own world  we protect it at all costs i am the master (designer)  true but your the boss thats why we floss, we taken bullets from people mouths and the  world but we never taken a loss. Wake me up see me like I see you with  no eye’s  no lies that why we are soul ties.... take me as I am accept me for that part of me that is a man I know there's no need to try silent conversation when smile and look each other in the eye. Beauty and a beast both creations of Mr God as different as west from east, I remember the first time you looked at me like you had never looked at me before, young we were new and alarming  I am supposed to be the prince but you seduced me miss princess charming . 

Mr Gods dear lord ...when i sing her song  the notes i hit aight even on the key board or scales , like when eagles saw majestic what have is only controlled by unwritten and spiritual law , i try not smile but fail when she walk through the door in my mind i am on me moore . What we got Queen  you can't buy or sell this , i think its cute  and lets me know you still want me all to your self when you act jealous, we just do us in public what they think we could not careless, we got this far through all kinds of war because pray together and have never taken each other for granted we haven't prayed less, Confessions of cloud walker its only getting better each year old school i must confess this, i love the way your first name sounds so good next to my last name, picture perfect  and we lucky we looking in the mirror and we are in the frame...

No comments: