Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Can i testify pt 1 letter to my future wife 41



Can I testify ? Letter 41  to my future wife

 Mr Gods can I testify because I want you to give this woman the maximum sentence possible for her crimes from now until she dies to have to wake up looking into my eyes …This woman is a thief and bully she stole my heart and takes my breathe away daily and in the process some how paints a smile on my face fool to her affections and seductions...   lord I am out here shaking my head in the office catching case, I am embarrassed but I want  a full sentence for life, so I confess she is a (pause sniff sniff  ) she is a bedroom bully (lol) and fraud your honour  she told me “come get this cookie” only to find out between her thighs was not a cookie but a diamond mind almost lost mind one of kind, know I am hooked like a fish on line  or like some of you are addicted to social media and online, she listens to me  ramble on silently  but there is deep wisdom hidden in that mind  . Your honour fraud she asked me  “Cloud are you going to take care of me” I agreed… so I am on my grind  only to find out she would be right there by my side  master mind doing what she got to do to make sure our pockets get lined,  keeping  me in line  not on a line, some time her grind out did my grind  , it doesnt matter who franchise is as long as they are wining the mine, but when we get home it’s not hers or mine it’s ours for our house hold she explained a long term plan about inheritance for seed our blood line , I told you those woman was straight cold with slick mind


Mr Gods attempted man slaughter this woman made me almost kill the old me to get to new me her love passion understanding patients vision support made want to be the higher me promises of being the Don the head of our house, to become all the man I could be so I put some bullets in the childish me he lucky he survived but he is severely crippled in wheel chair I guess life aint fair a lot ups a lot downs I still don’t believe we are me and her are still a pair somethings I put her and she put me through I wish I dare… Your honor let me testify she instigated the perverting of the course of justice when it was just us (lol), you would be surprised by what this woman can do to a man’s sense of right and wrong with her that smile, with that look, with those eye’s , whats between them thighs (laughing to myself),  She is a hustler to your honor don’t be fooled by those juicy lips, tiny hips, soft skin ,thick thighs, I am not that smart she designed the systems behind our enterprise, I want her to go down for life even I if I go down with her, she is hustler of the worst kind she had me out in the world pushing my dream and crazy schemes encouraging me to go after it by any means (dreams that is)  to think outside the box to pick my brains locks until got control of these blocks, she a shooter to I am snitching some cats tried come up from behind take me out ,talk shit … she picked  up and let go click clack  boom bam , I am here they’re not  real talk when she  has my back fake niggas bodies   drop of role on us  she a shooter and she don’t miss let me testify



No comments: