Tuesday, April 18, 2017

You be like ... can i take your breath away

Image result for sexy black couple
You be like ... can i take your breath away
Ayo ma  I am going to be the worst thief in the world and tell you  how I am going to steal your kisses and heart and take your breathe away , I am going to be the best magician but with your permission I am a take you away but by stand right here I am take u to our world while we are in this dimension , laughter honesty and happiness are the keys did i mention  the people around us have limited view on what love can be but your my soul extension... “could you be could be love you be love “ your bob Marley love redemption song,  I love the way your soul spirit and head are strong mama said if pick right you can’t go wrong ... Our bedroom is a shrine  more than foreplay we have word play  and the touch that doesn’t lead to sex play deep conversation soul connect that’s the best play we even have chess play  double meaning , me and you we against life tag teaming... we being together a minute never being a boring day you still have my eyes being like you.. she is me  that’s my representative as I am hers

You like


No comments: