Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"I in eye" to "i and i"…letter to my future 42


I in eye to "to "i and i"…letter 42
Sound of scribbling …

I see in you , what u don’t see in yourself, you say the way I look makes you feel special… true you make it easy because I am looking something special “u” , don’t make me go there woman (lol) it’s …the truth is Mr Gods I wish when she looked in the mirror she had my eye’s if only for a second she would understand why 90% of the time i call her queen, Ayo ma  see me , I don’t want to see you I wana read you , you’re not a magazine empty pages pretty cover nah Ma then I would not be your lover I would be the guy who smash and  past, you’re a Deep sage sexy comedy filled  novel that's got me engaged for hours… so engaged u got me late for work,  almost fired (lol), some days I get to flip a page some nights I get to get a taste (stopping to think) and mornings , slow dance  eye contact feel... can "u" feel the way that I hold your waist that’s my forever grip lay your head  on chest and listen to rhythm of my heart… let me tell you short story ... Paivepo (once upon a time)




[ True story… I am very busy , she is very busy, we finally get some free time together, I am looking forward to that special quality time you use to bond and when I say quality time I am not talking about sex (i know what you were thinking its in your eyes lol), I mean quality time … Then she said something to me that sounded like the height of stupidity I am a grown ass man of ubantu,  I ain’t got time for that western foolishness, “I think I am looking fat I might just go to the gym” (sound of a car crash) i raised my eye brow,  stood up pulled her close put on my serious face  coughed for my serious voice (ladies you what its about) …
“if you want to loses wait we are going to do it in the bedroom we can go right now, gym is something you do in your own time on your own schedule, this is dede’s time not gym time the bedroom is our new gym”… then you complain about intimacy… foolishness.


[Any love that doesn’t continue after being tried and through time and evolve, go back and look at it’s origins and roots it was most likely flawed in the first place and came from the wrong intent… the    “I and eye” ]


You don’t have to take a Yoga class because I stretch you out.
You don’t need to take a palates class I am lay you out.
You don’t have to do cardio (laughing) I am taking you on the long route.
You wondering about the weights ? I let you guess but you know what it is, there can be no doubt, your own bedroom personal trainer , eargasm  orgasm  we push through every spasm until you legs are jelly don't worrry Ma when i am done with you will either have round or flat belly, you asked for fitness (can i get witness preach it cloud cloud preach lol) so I am have to make you swet , I am my CT Flecher  “But Cloud no more” I be like “ it’s still your you on the next set do you want results or regrets . (tell me your fat again , leave you with a smile and walking funny)[back to the true story]… and as the fairy tales comes to an end , well there was no happily ever after… I suffered especially on weekend  (lol) when ever a certain person felt horny they would walk into the room and say “Cloud I think I gained weight does ass look fat in these jeans, I think I am phat ” "The good phat Ma" … the end.



 Northern star I am sure that when Mr God sent me through time to earth, one of the many duties he implanted in me was to be your magic mirror, not so much as to point out your flaws because you already know them and that’s the truth, but to show you “I and eye” my perspective, Confession of a cloudwalker when I first met you i more than liked you , time cast a spell and I loved and now I am scared to lose you.. but I will when Azereil (angel of death) takes one of us home, so if you love me and respect me can we just be in the moment  just you and me just “I and I”…


No comments: