Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Love at last bite (not first sight … these things have levels) letter to my future wife 40



Love at last bite (not first sight … these things have levels) letter to my future wife 40
Ayo Ma … I will  always have a home for your body and your heart, this is 2017 where people worry more about image than realness… people have a home for a body but not the heart  the soul the broken and that condition right there creates soul separation, I wake up every morning… looking  at you thanking Mr Gods for you my  female soul reflection reflection never lonely phoney love friend home i never be afraid to ask “can you just hold me , connection “beautiful”. While starring at you in the morn I am reminded of kindness, service, self-sacrifice , when I think about it ummm everything nice… and the importance of forgiveness (Kings and Queens lord knows in small ways we mess up) [leaning back]…can I get witness (preach it Cloud preach it)… Why I call you northern star you keep me focused balanced and should I fall off a little your my centeredness, if lost all of this  I know you would stay with the king even if I was penniless, I know this because we have already being through the trenches with much less you stayed I must confess,  young wild and crazy in the world of hip hop you stayed with me  even when I was reckless… as we get older I get to bear witness to “fine wine” beauty as I think to self… dam I love that ass , we still make love like teenagers Confessions of Cloudwalker … anytime soon I won’t be entering her body any less… break her back with kiss I need her feel the soul kiss



I must confess your milk shakes brought the King to the yard, I remember the first time you let  me get a taste and hit, Cookie finger licking  I almost lost mind the bedroom became the love asylum… first time we made soft sweet tender  Brain Mc Knight in the background, second time we flipped the script from outside looking in that almost looked violent I ain’t talking about me breaking your back about talking about your rhythm  and ridding (who said that lol).



Realness I love the way we don’t need music or crowd for us to start to connect and we dance, From morn when we wake true blessings in that we both trying to figure out how to make the other smile from a true place of unselfishness maybe that’s how we preserved the realness and romance, eyes still connect and we still go into trance that ain’t by chance … Northern star that’s why your my greatest critic, I know you will never plan demise on the other hand you want me on point so that our pockets up seize, we being together for a minute accept for your weight and your age I ain’t heard you tell lies (ducking)… custom fitted by Mr Gods your,  heart , your body,  you’re crazy your hands just the right seize … can I testify I call her citizen of heaven not because she perfect ( well in my eye yeah)  nah just since day one ride or die “Fly”.
“you can have the last piece Dede” “no Ma you can have the last piece”… that moment .
[flash back in time ] “Mama how do you know if he or she is the one”

“Baby it’s simple … they give you their last people food when your sharing it simply means baby they put you  before themselves”… we found love at the last bite we feel in love at first sight ….


No comments: