Sunday, April 30, 2017

... series 2 I have the best Dad in the world and he is rapper "Crazy enough to love me" . teaser



"GTD boy, what you know about son, back in the day before I met your mama, they called me the Black Moses the thigh partner  … GTD, Got them Drawls sonny, what  you know about that  (pause  quick thought) actually you better not anything about , make me grand Dad early I am to handsome to be grandfather at my age  "

[thoughts] That’s my dad, he is like the best dad in the world ever but he has a terrible sense of humour, the coolest thing about my dad’s is that he is rapper not just a rapper  but one of the best I am not saying that just because he is my dad, but pops got mad Barz for days. I guess I am one of the lucky one a lot people at my school don’t even have dads, from time to time I have to share my dad with other people but that’s  alright I get it I understand …




No comments: