Sunday, April 30, 2017

"Crazy enough to love Me" Series 2 Drops in full friday... teaser The daughter i never had



Anyway, my story ? Um… the short and long of it is that I have had a great life on the outside but it’s just surface . Great parents, great brother most of the time, good family. We have never been really poor or anything - not rich, but not poor. My family was very open, supportive and very loving. Now I am starting to realise that to a certain extent, that was all just surface it was all just a lie. Because behind the scenes , I was a broken little girl who was deeply wounded by her parents. My brother has serious rejection and confidence issues, which were not addressed. My parents are having a rocky marriage now but i realise it started back then, but they pretend everything is ok . Surface and depth truth and lies...

No comments: