Sunday, April 30, 2017

Crazy enough to love me ... pt 2 The order Lambs to the slaughter


He lays on top of his son’s grave in the foetal position … bile in the back of his throat, cramps in his stomach tears in his eyes, he tries to sing but is interrupted by cries, his hands shake his lips quiver he tries … [Bob Marley]
 “They say kill them before they grow… so I shot the sheriff but I didn’t kill the deputy”…
I remember the first time you said it “Dad I want to be just like you” every man worth his salt in swet beats his chest when he hears it for the first time from his son“ little man wants to be just like me lol did you hear that Mr God like me …?” Until those words hit his soul and that man thinks to himself “ but you don’t know what it took to make me little man I was born in hell fire, if i told you some of things I had to endure and survive to be me… your toes would cure and your hair would turn grey and maybe your heart would turn grey just from listening, I don’t show you my true scars not to be deceptive but to avoid making you a Cynic about this manhood thing, you don’t want to be like me , you won’t be like me  you will be better and  you will be better but you won’t take my route”… The pain in his heart and head surge
“I am sorry Troy I promised to protect you to your mother most important to you and I failed because I believed there lies I knew the evil they are and trusted them with something as precious as your life, they say he who doesn’t not protect his children is worse than infidel sorry will not bring you back… (His stomach tightens he almost throws up… “hearing his (Troy) voice in my head)…
Feeling pure hatred for the first time…
Time slowed down, it felt like I had left my body and I watched as my soul cringed slowly and painfully, it’s the strangest experience to be the third person watching like a voyeur of your own life and feeling sorry for yourself, for the first time in my life I was feeling and experiencing something totally new and I did not like it at all, no sir not one single bit. It had nothing to do with me as a human being and who I was as person, it had nothing to do with who I was in Ubuntu, it had nothing to do with the good teachings my loving parents have tried to impart into me to make me a good man. It made my inner light dim, it made my ears deafen toward the sweet whispers of the ancestors, the worst part was that it made feel distant from Mr Gods, whatever it was  it truly ugly “get it off me !” “Get it out of me!”, as I watched myself struggle with it, I had never ever felt so helpless. For the first time ever in my life with my nap pulsing and my muscles shaking, they had found a way to make me feel hatred and it was toward them, as the salvia slowly dripped down my cheek from the place that it had landed. It goes quiet dead quiet and then the ground starts shaking…. Lighten flashes everywhere …


[Watching from the Ether]
“Michael how the hell do I kill that version of me ?”
“With the Assagi ”
“no I mean look at him, I’ve never seen anything like that that’s a monsta  he not human I don’t stand a chance in hell of stopping that I and I would rip me a new asshole, what did they do to me for me to become that…?”
“They killed your only son”

“They did what …(silence) [silent whisper ] I understand he will be the most difficult one to kill… I will come after him last”  


No comments: