Tuesday, April 18, 2017

jump ... i catch u ... you be like


You be like ... Jump....i will catch you
She told me (staring me in eye with her sexy self whats wrong woman ...cute) I think I am falling I don’t like it... not being in control , I told her from where I standing you on the edge of a cliff jump i will catch you worst case Mr Gods a parachute  but i hope you land in these arms , that’s why I am dropping these barz these bombs these psalms ,  way too much passion for any calm before our storm skin feels so soft so warm soul and heart torn to each other we are menders, no pretenders the kind of love that drives you crazy a soul ascender , think about you half day know your minder bender, homelsss in a box or in fancy car my heart your confessions cloud walker she i northern star.... i see you for who you are... and thats the person i feel in love with they get processed i prefer the raw

You like

No comments: