Thursday, April 20, 2017

Crazy enough to love Me. ..Darkness to light


Flash…   darkness to light

In the darkness [inner voice] Something’s wrong, very wrong … (I beat my chest seven times to summon the ancestors and kneel … palm on the ground the energy surges) “Dziva !” … Silence, a door opens up and light peers in the room… I get off my knee and face the light …
“You … I thought I told you I don’t ever want to see you again until it was time to go home, is it time?”
“No”
“Then what’s the problem are you slow dumb def or retarded Michael? (My eyes turn grey the energy starts to surge) do we have a problem captain of the host we can dance again? ”
“The bald head found you they are aware of whom and what you are, they sent Legion to kill you … Legion hit you in the head with a semi-truck, you’re stuck in comma that’s why you’re in the Ether … stuck in the dream world , kind of ?”
“Why go after a general, it would not make sense especially a retired general?”
“You’re not a general… you are a True king (silence to digest what was just said) very few know the real blood lines and true identity of the True Kings it was the only way to truly protect them… to hide you in plain sight while you mastered the arts of war and hope you didn’t get killed in the process … it is time for you lead you already know how”
“My family if they came after me surely they ...?” “Safe protected by a host cherubim flaming swords  24/7 and your troops are with them but they will need there general”
“Any other dirty laundry you want to air and share with me and what does he want from me ?”  Gabriel from behind “For you to grab your destiny and stop fighting who and what you are for his will to be done and not your own simple… for your obedience.”

[inner voice ]…Letter to my inner king

No comments: