Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Crazy enough to love me … NEW intro Strange fruit pt1 Truth



Crazy enough to love me … Strange fruit pt1
Truth 

They say there is nothing worse than living in a time when you need a hero and there are none , yes… no there is , living in a time where there is a hero and you need him but he won’t heed the call… because of you “Why would I fight for them , they want to be treated with dignity respect equality and some sense of love and have equal opportunity and yet they would take mine to somehow a sense yours . I fight for humanity not savages so when you change and I mean really, not what you say but what you do …I might change my mind.

Return to Mecca –lyrics Cloud aka Child ether 
“They say that racism is dead but I think it never left us
Like sex unprotected a lot of these bitch ass’s be infected”

Born free ? Free from what ? We all dream of a brighter future at least where I come from we do … for ourselves our children our spouse and for the last days of parents to be able to provide freely and adequately to return , to complete the cycle of love they gave or should of , the love they gave when I arrived from the dream world is the same love I want to give back as they return to the forever source in the dream world or as we Sevens call it the “Ether” from which I came , most normal people  want better and brighter for their kin and for our nations , the ones we are born from and the ones we adopt and yes they all have their challenges but we want better . Free is one of those funny words that isn’t funny as I get older and wiser I realize “free” like “love” is something you spend a life time savagely fighting for it … to gain it , to defend it , to have some form of understanding of it , to evolve in it and to pass them down generation ally and make inheritance of it … savage War with an enemy no rules “just us” no justice . Spiritual warfare and we are on the front line and the funny parts nobody knows .

No comments: