Monday, May 1, 2017

Crazy enough to love me... Friday drop ...Black cotton the Fatherless generation



The fatherless generation … and a Clouds drop of love
The “Black Cotton”… a home for the hearts of the young people whose hearts didn’t have a home and a safe place to breathe and gather new strength and what I call the “right arm” a father… and a very unlikely hero me .

Walking through the door they all stood in a line, minds, hands and hearts wide open unapologetically for that one hug that was missing from their lives they all longed for safe being the key word, loving validating male energy, at the end of the day we all want the same thing purpose love and validation, a deep sense of relief a safe place… air to breathe as roses out the concrete, they had left the world outside that door and I allowed them for a few hours to create their own. I wasn’t a face on a computer chasing money selling motivation, I was a heartbeat, flesh and blood with a pulse full of contradictions like them so they could relate to me and see me struggle with my fears troubles and insecurities, accepting my imperfections and honouring my own gifts, embracing my own beauty far from a perfect human, but I was love and rather than be part of the world outside chasing stuff, women, power and money for a few hours a day I chose them over the world, and it made them feel significant … to give them the two most precious things placed in humanity… time and love and if I am honest pieces of my sanity…tested (laughing to myself), the fatherless generation and for a few hours a day I was as close to a father big brother or a father figure for them as it got the way I saw it I was better than nothing.
Right or wrong these are our sons and daughters they’re precious they’re significant…they are the future. Real fathers make a deposit in you in love knowledge and acceptance that you can call on for a life time, it’s a spirit maybe that’s why we call it a relationship.


 I could relate to them I knew the pain a bit too well and  it was definitely a different time to grow up in a more confused era of being bombarded by evil messages designed to rip their self-worth and self-esteem down instead of build them up. The dangers we faced growing up were more external as for them more mental , they had to learn to look inside for worth not without that’s where strength and light was sourced, but I could definitely understand the deep secret pain that comes with growing up without the first… your first  superhero and compass you ever meet or in this case don’t get to meet, sadly enough some kids are fatherless with a father in the house emotionally disconnected, drugs domestic violence work alcoholic or simply emotionally disconnected the sins of the father often visiting the sons and the daughters  through dysfunctional behaviour, creating one of the enemies (the Devils) most powerful and perverse tools father hunger… like I said spiritual war fare and we are on the front line,  taking off my cap putting it down next to my books , placing Pookie (the class teddy bear and mascot)  down on the table, my Auntie Flo had always told me to heal the hole that was created in my heart by the death of my own father and the need for guidance, I would have to give to my nieces and nephew what I never had “that’s the healing balm for your soul baby that what you need for you to succeed in life in anything …Lead, be as close to a father as you can be give what you desire, its medicine”. Taking a deep breath, they looked at me in anticipation while my head was still down,  I smiled and look up and  back at them… the power of words to heal and destroy never forget that way you guard your lips.

Cloud “What is our aim?” 
... This was my class, my family I guess they were sons and daughters my place of difference, a place of learning for all including and especially myself and also for healing    ...


Class response

 “we are not above or below anything or anyone, we are all born equal but only in Mr Gods eyes, we are made in his image and as such we aspire to see through his eyes as such as to be equal, we all come from humble beginnings like the mighty oak we come as a seed, we struggled through the dirt, just to see the light, our roots run deep in our pain and our victory sipping in our potential and here we are …Standing tall not without the scars of the times, look at me as I am I a beautiful ! Look at me anyway you want to, I have affronted the seasons of change, the hot the cold and whatever was in between, I have shed my leaves as I have shed my tears, I have being pruned and I have grown back, I have seen many of my own fallen, but I am still here, and like the fallen at the end of the day, they have to acknowledge our existence because I do.   (Musically) What? Say what?

No comments: