Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Crazy enough to love me- Scarz and the Roses ... snippet page 29

Snippet- Chpt  Confession to lost hurt 

I started experimenting with lots of different people. I destroyed my purity and many different relationships I thought we all deserved to suffer - somehow remained a technical virgin. Age of 18, I met the most beautiful man (physically I mean) of my life and we had a hurricane windswept romance and that built up false hopes inside me feeding my cynic as you like to say the “school Master Life” taught me the hard way the difference  between romance and love , one doesn’t last the others eternal ? I was devastated and desperate for intimacy for something real I guess for real love that did not seem to exist in this world or this life time (thoughts of 18 year old) . 

No comments: