Thursday, December 22, 2016

what she wants in me ... you be like 27




You be like... 
What you want from  me 
which is ?... ” taking the straw out of his mouth focusing on it as it where a rose 

“Well she said she would like … 
 (In her voice).
I want a man like the Bible says a man should be. I want a head of the household, a good man, a humble man, a wise man, a provider, laughter for my  tears, eyes to open my  mind , a warrior for me and our family and for life it hits hard, I want a kind but strong man. I guess I want a man that I can respect me and the "us"... someone stronger than me, but softer than me in the right ways and still be a man, someone strong enough to tame me, but yielding enough to soften my edge you know how made me Mr Gods. A man who can be a lion and lamb and I will be his lamb after Jesus and sacrifice my all, I will be his lioness and help him conquer all, we will be each others winds under the wings of angels to help us rise if any one of us should fall, a man who brings no reasoning, because it is what it is,.. A storm”. 



The Seven ... coming into the light  
“Umm I see  ... so what is the problem? .. … .. And you what do you want..?”.
 “Her… she is sufficient she my psalm 23 in the flesh no offence meant to Mr God (looking  to the sky) she is different, her eyes, her smile, constant but changing like the flow of waves along the sea of her cheekbone with each word she speaks, her aura to.. .. Her voice   ... she reflects life, light her hand fits perfectly in mine, she makes me laugh as if she was heavens clown just sent down to take away the hollow, take away the lacking, I know her but I don’t, discovering the bases of this warmth of this connection seems to be my purpose, her heart like mine wants to be set free”.. 

you be like...

No comments: