Sunday, December 11, 2016

you be like 23... she is the truth

You be like 23…

How fate led me round the corner and I laid eyes on you and he whispered “she is the truth”. The law of spiritual attraction en-actioned when you see one of Mr Gods true original master pieces you know it aint infatuation, wanting to touching in every way from body and Mind and show the next level evolution of things the world forgot like the for ever love, so I can love you for ever love on my cloud love … For sure like yo Mama Come over here come sit next to king and take your rightful place there things I want to tell you …  things I want to show and share with you, and thing I don’t even know yet , but I want to learn and grow with you…But first I got to ask how you that you be on my Mind like Georgia since the first “ what’s  up?”  and ever since then you’re on my mind  from when the sun up I can’t lie I want taste what’s in cup it run over, that knock out lights out type love when you know the search is over… so tell me how did you do that… was the blue eye  the untamed mind or the poetry derived and the way you make words shine or is that fact that your bdoy move like a feline ..? and I am not to be honest I don’t care  I am just waiting to hear your mine ? Is it alright if look at while open your mine taste your lips like one more time… you like that woman who has me open and defeat the beast of cynicism and left my heart open to the for ever love .. so can I love

No comments: