Tuesday, December 27, 2016

You be like 28 .... "what are you thinking"... "nothing"

You be like …

One of those few people on the planet earth whom when I have moments alone with you I have my everything you know like a plant and sunshine … it’s amazing how you make my inner world turn around hidden behind my smile, that’s makes you ask me “what are you thinking about ?” and I say “nothing”, vulnerability is not natural to men so I will tell you latter silently with my pen  when I slip a not in your bag before work … -extra extra  read all  about it …This is your editor the Cloud walker Gazette feature… the one who makes your body swet … the partner of your soul dance duet … that guy whom you like to bring out the hand cuff lean back and let me do the rest lol …(too much information) … The moments I have you love … happiness … no drama …content …lol horny. Moments when I don’t have you … Northern star that’s a secret language between me you … and easy in the soul … butterflies are free souls and they need to spread their wings , I am not your master I am your partner …I am so secure in the goodness of my loving I know you will come home .


Woman if you knew the things that I think but don’t say about the amazing things you do.
When you do those small things that make me think “that’s why I love her right there…” The first time we met you opened up eyes for those few moments and in those moments the world seemed brand new… only your presence would say I am woman, I am silk go ahead feel and touch, I am child of the sunset go ahead and watch … I am child of nervous pain I am also tender hearted but don’t be fooled I have strength, every woman wants to be a lioness  no not me I am hurricane, I plan on being nice but if you hurt I will cut you like knife, I am push pull and shove and the sweetness that you want plenty of , by th smile of your face I can see you want to make love, don’t make a demon with too much foolish when you know I am divine and sent from a above … I am the temptress that leads you to places unknown where you can suck on my honey comb  and the black snake moans … I am
She “what are you thinking” me “nothing”

You  be like


No comments: