Thursday, December 29, 2016

Letters to my future wife 3 ... The Deluxe package

 …. ( the sound of a type writer)

I didn’t walk into this thing blind but now that we in it your more than I expected time has really opened my eyes to what Mr Gods placed me in, Cloud Walkeress " time is the teller of all things" time indeed is a funny thing from the first moment that you walked by... to the moment that you stepped on to my cloud and changed sky with your super fly, it’s like we were a bible scripture and I could quote it, you gave me these amazing moments ...I thought I had my life figure out but you add the laser like focus... forgive me like I do you I am still new to this… your a beautiful  whole  meaning mind body soul like you don't already know this...  i am still like day one for loving like you didn't notice..

 I think you special lady I appreciate you accepting my crazy, it’s like Mr God gave me the deluxe package in a wife beautiful and your acquired taste kind of comedy (lol) i hate to admite but yeah your funny. We moving fast your hearts being cured of the past that’s the only way we are going last we still learning each other and i,m happy to announce you’re the top of the class dam I love that ass. When we wake up  we face the world with the decisions that we make 24/7 the love between us is  give and take … fresh completely organic no need to be  fake, the keys to my heart and our home you take don’t keep the residue of past and don’t forget the vows that we made before we cut the cake 
… No distraction one house no factions loving each other and telling truth no hesitations random kiss that’s my sign of silent appreciation. This path is our own for us to own internal reflections I trust your soul to know just what you known for sure … lifes …you changed.. you want something from me like didn't before so I know your heart is cured, your like that moment like when I step inside the booth truth is just the truth more than eye candy confession of sweet truth… we try not to fight maximize the moment and not waste a youth. Sometimes the rest of the world is irrelevant you’re my significant, when this called marriage gets hard we fix it banish the words quitting it, we define our shrine , I am yours and you are mine I accept what I can’t control that fact that we are



connected at the soul …

No comments: