Sunday, December 11, 2016

You be like the for ever love 24 ... you be like

You be like …

The for ever love  it’s supposed to last for eternity but for many it dies at certain age  immature and selfishness and ego its killers , but me and you we on the next level where every days a book in the page and we write with intent with the fore sight  of Gods  and  wisdom of being loves type sage. Can you feel that the way my eye caress your skin and my smiles tell are our story … are you think what thinking … if there was a gauge for how we love would it start with you and me and end with our unborn see, un apologetically different the essence of a different breed they could never understand us its not that we are complicated so many people in world gave on our kind love … yeah I carve  my name in your body with my touch the heat in the flame, some morning I don’t need to touch you I just enjoy your face the centre piece to frame, your test of gift  as poet as try express  how we connect but every time I try I fall short speechless … I don’t care some much as long as in arms  I am “yes”.. you be like

No comments: