Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hypothetical... "U" pt 2

Hypothetically … “U” pt2 … teaser

It was not mythical love making  and rhythm and blues type riding  (lol much appreciated thou) That made you stay … when others betrayed and when hard times and rain come it was easy for the others to stray, you picked up the weight with me… swet blood and tears you stepped up and repped up we handle that business when dues need to get paid .The queen of hearts I am the kings a spades  this life and love thing ain’t no game to many fallen by our side because they approached this soul love thing like kids in the arcade … ended up wasting time they ened up feeling played …You’re the hardest part of my armour my breast plate  so when I go to war for “Us” the last thing that I feel is afraid, student of love the hard lessons we learn from the “school master Life” so far we haven’t failed, your my study what can I say love it.. and we are on that A grade … From the most sacred part of my heart during the nights when it was dark and cold  when the struggle was most real I am thankful that you stayed when our body heat is all we had to face cold ….. I am give my all for 
“U”

No comments: