Saturday, December 3, 2016

you be like17 ...do my dishes

 You be like …

That woman who has me at home laundry and the dishes … so that when you come back from work , I lay you on your back  and I am do your dishes , tongue switches  necks kiss and yes stomach twitches, tell me your fantasy I get special and fulfil wishes, eat it beat it up but won’t leave you with stiches… like the flow of stream making love to you is pleasant dream nah what I mean sometime me...


Sometimes we make love  and sometimes we straight beast at all-time respect your body… shots of scent to head like barcardi pin me down to bed because I let you that’s when you talk crazy , a freak in the bed the queen of the heart, lover to my soul I am proud to say your lady… to love you well i got to be crazy

No comments: