Sunday, December 4, 2016

You be like 18 ... Karma

 You be like …

You be like that good karma that came back to me full fold, I invested in you with random kisses, an ear to hear you a shoulder to lean on, hands and arms to unlonely  you in the crowd, acceptance, time, intimacy, lol the Dee (smile and walking funny), and love cupcakes (my peorty), and in return and this is just a metaphor you become the supreme premium steak, being 100 since day one times too precious to be fake… Me and you connect on a Atlantis deep level , perfect for the times  we in this is spiritual war fare and or seeds future is at stake… (Whispering) I confess my secret you be like the morning star when I wake,  a female but better version of me but you the flow of your mind body and aura had me like Dziva that’s deep lake… You’re the reason why during my morning conversation with Mr Gods I say thank you,  when my eye open your face I get see when I wake…

No comments: