Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Letters to my future wife pt 2 - "i am not the Prince who turns into a toad"

Letters to my future wife pt 2 … 
(the sound of scribbling)


Listen woman I will not be the fake fraudulent fickle Prince that you kiss that turns into a toad and won’t last when hard times come down the road because they will, no I am just be me and when you kiss me I won’t turn into a prince, princes are for little girl nah I turn into a king because Mr Gods designed us for grown women and that’s exactly what you and I respect you as one, daughter of the earth and Queen of the sun. They don’t know but I do know the price you paid for the oil in your alabaster box even thou sometimes it don’t look like a alabaster your still precious whatever the box, you rock a diamond in wrath and all other kinds of precious rocks, I hope you hear as I stand in front of you heart and knock trust me you will know it’s me because it will sound like that hip hop beep boop. It’s a good thing that as a child my mother taught me to knit and saw my father taught me carpentry and to fix an engine so I can help mend your heart, that first eye contact that was just a start … the way you let me see into your mind I am like “dam Mr God she sexy soul tender and she smart ? thank you” Gods master piece a sacred piece art .. Yes you are (you don’t believe me) … you yes you … when you wake in the morning to “how you doing beautiful ?” and my smile … Most people can’t understand us , how would they…  they never felt what we  felt they don’t believe in real love so how could understand us… we deep connected god designed  blow your, mind kiss  so ridiculous, soul mist   kind deep love Atlantis.

No comments: