Monday, December 12, 2016

The reason why "i and eye" rush home ... you be like 25

You be like …The reason I rush home

It’s hard for me in this day age to explain to my male friends why after work I rush home, That aint got it like we got it she is my philosophers stone, she takes my tears my hurt my stress my struggle in turns in laughter and smiles I consider that gold, the corner stone of a happy home … click click click when I hear thoughts in a poem, she about Tec-nine  I am about pac but both deeply love Nina Simone. I don’t understand why other men are ashamed of their women when is see her I be like l that’s me right there, you see here you see me in my absence she speaks with my authority, she aint perfect but with what Mr Gods gave her dam! She work it there no doubt in head every moment with her is blessing and worth it … always late for work because I need she need the one more kiss last kiss it… her voice and poetry mix like rum and coke the sweetest something to penetrate my ear, cute wide eyes honest speak clear , like come here tell me your fear , you had a long day lay your head right here, she doesn’t like alcohol  but she still offer me a beer … she knows how to talk to man like “ your so divine and love the way you move mind  and draw on my body with you touch  and tongue I enjoy every line …” and your telling me I don’t want to rush home to that…, how do I explain to you about the real when you so used to surface and artificial… what can I say shorty is official…

No comments: