Monday, December 19, 2016

Hypothetically 75 Unapologetic ally you...you

Hypothetically …hypothetical

I don’t want to own you I want to get to know you the evolving you … the you behind the beautify face… Angel like eye’s… hidden scars and emotional walls that time constructed, I don’t want your perfect because then I have to live up the hype and I don’t want the pressure of being that, I am from perfect… to much  realness between me and you so we never feel awkward in each other presence  acceptance and forbearance …when you surprise me with your crazy … lol don’t worry latter on I am show you mine at an unexpected time…

 
Sometimes I am One sometimes I am two but in this thing called marriage and life we are the “team” me you and God  that’s why ihave courage to work on this love hard, I can’t give it to you but I can help mend and best believe with my all I will protect your self-esteem, We the dream team I care more about the win in life and happiness than we share than my  image and being franchise if get what I mean. If it means we get the victory  go ahead and get that cake… take the spot light I will be solid as you did me as a spine I can hold you down unseen  …




Late nights pillow talk… tell me your story reverting, intimate tell me your story as honest as it gets, unapologetic controversial and conversational … “you did what? even I haven’t seen that in in any movie scene…lol  no CGI…?” yeah I want to know your “don’t know what I was think thinking sometimes I shock myself” moments of your life it helped make you …well you …own it, one on one  dairy time reveal yourself to me … I don’t trust green leaves if we are to make it grey and old I want the roots of your tree…that’s as real as I can be



 
When we make love it will have the essence of poetry but I  am try break the bed or my back or yours that just intensity …so hold on to me … again we doing crazy talking about “please implant your seed in me …” in the moment I forget maybe I am not ready to breed but if it should so through the unknown you can trust me be … the best man I can be  and I can lead you because Mr Gods leads me …

hypothetically

No comments: