Sunday, December 25, 2016

My truth ... Letters to My future wife 1





[Inner thoughts… First time I met her my souls eye’ had black eye’s the way her beauty hit us  (lol)  teller ]  “Ayo Ma, This is my truth you are the truth, and to tell the truth if another man says he can love you better than me (laughing ) he is lying, Only real man a Cloud Walker can love a Goddess with the heart of a lion,  forget what I have done before  my souls awakened  now I am really trying ... That Ass has the roundness that makes me say Dam with loudness the mind a heart and passion of the cloudness, I ain’t lying when I call you Queen your Highness… Eyes of a panther, the grace of tigress royalty in lioness, heart soul body finesse.



When we met wow …words unspoken soul band aids for two souls and healings for the broken, the sleepy inner king awoken , inner thoughts be like she so hot she should be smoking  ( find the right Words cloud she is the mic no choking) “Ayo ma, I have this problem there is something about you that has me tongue tied and was hoping your tongue would help rescue me …(she raised an eyebrow  and laughs) don’t laugh I could die just something about you has my hands paralyzed and was hoping  you could lend me your waistto massage my finger free” “anything else while you’re doing request ?” “ matter of fact  I am slowly going blind I was hope to keep this eye contact , and my feet somehow got frozen Mr God told me you were especially chose to dance with me until I feel heat” (rolling her eye but laughing) “is that it ?” “you really don’t want to know” “ oh yes I do” “ I want all your time and attention between here and death I am running out mine”  “why Would i do that” (laughing) “ because when I saw you  I met my future wife” 

No comments: