Monday, December 19, 2016

Phenomenal ...You be like 26...

You  be like …
Dam woman why do you have to be so phenomenal …That woman in my life who’s not related to me in this life  but like my Mama  and my sister you will never have to pay any price from my love , definition of a soul sister we on that unconditional, super official on the edge of crazy but never cross over to critical , no days the same but random kisses and sweet words are our ritual, I think we met in the ether got born forgot our connection  but needed it so bad each but searched because the feeling we share are so mutual, you have me  Thanking Mr God every night  connected on that spiritual, inner beauty reflected on your face has me like dam Mr God got visual, I am the salt of the world  but you’re the salt of my world  super woman without trying your loving is mythical, yeah I am feeling you we get to sensual use my tongue on …lol and get super lyrical  get you to point of “OH shit its yours egt this pu..” pivotal lol… sometimes I think you cast a spell on me because your loving the best I ever had dam irresistible…  abusing you in anyway that’s a crime that unforgivable

…you be like

No comments: