Sunday, January 1, 2017

Letters to my future wife 4 – I want more

(sounds of scribbling)


You know I am your protection you’re covering because you’re my everything... if you were ever wondering can’t get enough of that “love you” thing...(dam woman what are doing to me)...the honey comb with a sweet bee sting, when your beautiful your beautiful you can’t help that I got right conversation when you sitting in my lap like raw rap, we going to place called happiness and i  have the map, i get lost but guess that's cost in the bedroom we switch position because i never  know if i am let you be  boss, you pushing me against a wall  i hear the call , i know what to do when i see the thong fall, shorty come on know you i breaks it off  got to eat and beat it until the water fall bedroom bully sheet CIA  leave you walking funny all day ... but its not to say  that its your eye contact melt a man soul , we were complete when met but this union here...  dam Mr Gods it feel so much more whole  24/7 i am on the Oliver twist Mr Gods i want more  and more and more  its you i adore ... we are going to get to old and grey  like the sea and shore, i am  a real king and real man  nothing as sexy as when you hear your Lioness raw, i am reminded Mr Gods real  i come and walk through the door  that's for sure , why do have to imperfect but pure , your loneliness cure , we love like teen ages but we so dam mature, you never check my phone because that loving  that put on me that's that secure...love you ... Northern star  because that's who you are.....

No comments: