Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Alchemy spell hypothetical



Would you please help me please... With this alchemy?

So we could make this love thing happen that i call a happy home. Please give me the essence of a happy ur in me ...home of the future mother feminine energy...
Like the silence before we kiss when we are alone
Could I have some of the cloud you sit on as a angel to keep me company when your gone?
My hands on your waist moving like ripples on a ponds surface the touch the spark to cast the first part of the spell the unknown where only time can tell.
A prayer to Mr Godz ... So that this love is blessed by the trinity before we get to the you and me  a cord of 3 rope hold all our hopes












That which I can not explain is  the very logic thats makes us work, that... that  you give .. .. livies in me through touch and melt... felt
A wave of passion , love is blind but it will sea
While your bear your soul on your skin so I may taste it.
Throw some seconds in cauldron , So we have time and we don’t waste it ..
An amen know so the love doesn’t wake form prayer latter.
Like the Missing you when you away ..Constant..Like the northern star
Disperse and dance with wind so I can be with you where ever you are ..
My hand upon your thigh.

If you don’t mind ..? I need that look up in your eye, so we can i and eye




A little madness so we just accept and don’t... why it ?
Hold on now.. I know its hard work A ting of pain cause love hurts ..
Dear Lady u can question the formula, but god makes no mistakes..
Go ahead pinch your self this no dream you are a wake Forgive my tongue for it lingers on your neck..
















Desire to melts into you... no not real melt with you into a oneness  they can't understand where word is world  so we talk to each other , but always with respect , Be my page let me scribble with each  touch my poetry me inside you but you in of mind of me,You see I am in love ...
But you already know that i could shake my head  and lie and million time and u would laugh at me like your such a bad liar , I need to know how you feel? Help if you would with my alchemy






























“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: