Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Soul melody


dedicated shona (i fell for my friend once )

Scare crow I must be going mad.
I met a girl we walked past each other
her soul was mending mine was undecided
I am sure I met her before but this time my eyes seemed open
Maya Angelou would like to meet her for she is “phenomenal”
I haven’t a word say to her .. I am not sure if I am her type ..
I am typeless but she speaks to me ..doubt points out to she out my league
Selective hearing I speak back
I know how the play goes and I am the jester
The bells of hat ring I play my role a true thespian …?


I could lash out at the world and hurt some one .. with this frustration
And you .. god why do you stand passively ..oh sorry you arranged the meeting
Shona our native tongue .. in truth the Language of love
the play is done .. Pathetically I drown sorrow in beer
A slow but enjoyable form of suicide .. (ignorantly) joy is joy I guess



I listen to The old who man sits in a tree
And plans a song that surpasses flesh to touch the soul
That travels the terrain of every thought and crevice of mind
transcend the mere mortal shell and sit with all presence
“what that melody” Shona
Ray where ever you it Shona on my mind
23 psalm in flesh


“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: