Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Permission to shine (2)



The eagle fly’s powerful and in majesty, commander of the sky
I remember this as I fell away from it.. my fall ..and land in the pond
If you haven’t guessed by know I am a fallen feather.
There is no shame in being fallen (I can see your looks)
Be silent and be schooledAstride some of us are athletes And thunder through life Our eagle
wings cutting through mountains While others are cripples blown over by the gentles of winds A
smile.. On the face but why?.. to you it is failure to me I tried.. If you could understand?
If u do not mind can my heart have permission to shine
Darkness could never make a soul nor and make it obscure
Why I am the only one aware of this Because my heart still tries to be part of this ?
The body of life as I study it, what it conjures In the drunken bliss truth is held in the slurs the
Illness of life still exists so hence forth a cure.





“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: