Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Honesty (my only and first Irish poem considering I am not Irish)


She asked me after we made love will there be  a moment greater than this  that you’ll never forget
I paused to query my self  and in all honesty (who was being a bit to true)  and  hesitated
“yes”
“When and what was that ?”
I leaned back and smiled ahhhh yes … my first cigarette
She left



Latter in life I confessed to her my new love in ways that tongue was never meant to do between parted thighs (lol) to make her "ohhh  dam !"  and  shiver.
She asked is there was another whom you have told in such ways of your to soul unfold
truth was in the corner starring cheering me so i thought why not i guess?
Honesty looked blankly at me "dont do it"  I raised my eye brow with my glass
“Yes” to whom was it
To beer … but not any beer …. .. it was a cold beer my first one
I never saw her again


I fell in love for what I think was the last time and she asked me is there any one who has ever loved you this hard, this pure , this uncondtionally?
You would of thought wisdom would have taught me better by know.. but oh no trutha chanted my gurardian angel slapped his for head and honesty just shook its head
As I said yes “who”
I sipped my beer and dragged on my cigarette
As I laughed out Mr
GODz
She stood up took two steps away for me and showed me her scarz
“And know we do not have to tell each other lies about who we are”
because we are 1

“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: